C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:55:23 -0400
Meir, thank you!  Indeed I am enjoying everything!  Do you have air
conditioning?  It's a virtual "must have" if you're dealing with asthma.  I
wonder how Deri is doing?  I heard that London hit 38 Celsius over the
weekend!  That's incredible for Britain.  I also heard that Basra, where the
UK troops are working, was 57 C. yesterday.  Wow!