BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:51:28 -0500
Its me going to Milford.

Going to visit my Dad before and after APT.  I suppose I'll visit my
sister while I'm there too.  And maybe see some sights.  Maybe do some
of the things sons my age are doing all over this land for and with
their fathers.

  In another time and place we'd be packing our gear for a trip in the
Adirondaks.  But that old circle of life thing is at work and Patrick
and I are planning several days on the Nemakagon when I get back.  Some
how we have to convince his Mom that he gets Rosh Hashanah off as well
as the following Monday.  But she always sees these schemes coming long
before we have them ready to put in play.  And it would be pretty hard
to convince her that it begins at sunrise.

-jc

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 03:35  PM, Leland Torrence wrote:

> Rudy, what are you doing in Milford, CT?
> Leland

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890