BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:36:08 -0400

Actually, they can't because JC is running a Mac, not a PeeCee. Much
more secure. But it is true that you want to pay attention when setting
up your own wireless network to make sure no one is borrowing your
bandwidth. My home wireless network has 128-bit encryption for the login
password, plus I've enabled NAT and 64-bit WEP for the network traffic.

And I could say that in my late forties, so it can be done!

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.   "The workman ought often to
Raleigh Historic           be thinking, and the thinker
Districts Commission       often to be working."
[log in to unmask]                       -- John Ruskin
919/807-8480