Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:35:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Wade Reeser <[log in to unmask]>
I have read that low T3 levels can grind weight loss to a halt.  What to do?
Well, according to Rob Fagin in Natural Hormone Enhancement a periodic high
carbo/low fat meal for dinner twice a week is sufficient to keep T3 levels
high.
His book is well researched and I found informative.  Like most low carbers,
he
is NOT paleo but I'm sure you can come up with something high carb and
paleo. :)
This approach in some ways is similar to cyclic ketogenic diets popular with
some natural bodybuilders.  Never fear, as this approach works fine with the
coach potato set also.  If you need a better reference or have some question
I might be able to help with, give me a yell.

  Wade