From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:12:39 -0500

The Richland County Celiac Support Group will meet on Tuesday, October 7,
at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church on Trimble Road in Mansfield,
Oh.  Go around to the back of the church to enter, and go up one flight of
steps.

This month Kathy Kilchen will be our guest speaker.  She has just opened a
GF bakery in the Canton area.  She will be bringing samples along to taste,
and some of her goodies to sell.

Anyone with CD, DH or other GI problems are welcomed to attend.  Feel free
to bring a friend or spouse.

If you need directions, you can either email me or call 419-589-5972.

Bev Messner