RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jerry Story <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:05:42 -0500
>> >Can one count on anything they say about instinctive eating?
>>
>> I try to avoid counting on anything anyone says. I try to get the facts
>and
>> think for myself.
>
>what is the facts for you in your non experience ?

1. I was talking about a general principle. I don't trust scientists and
doctors and experts and gurus any more than I need to.

2. How do you know I don't have experience with instinctive eating?
I've been on and off the raw-food trip since 1979.
For me good food tastes good no matter how much I eat of it. Even unseasoned
raw food. Any kind of food. That's my experience.  A time or two in my life
I experienced what might be called a "taste change" because I was too sick
to eat.

3. I read about the experience of some people who eat original food until
taste change.  The quantities of food they eat gross me out.  If I must eat
that much in order to experience taste change, then I will not experience
taste change.  I refuse to eat that much.

I'm not saying anopsology is totally wrong.