From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:47:54 +0200
Isn't it funny that we seem to go instinctively for the thing that may
cure us?  I'm very glad with all the responses and will keep it in mind
if this ever happens again.
Perhaps we can revive the recipe-list again with similar little titbits
of knowledge and cures. Or should it be on this list?  I for one would
like a small archive with all those old home-remedies.

Christy