From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:57:24 +0200
This is a set of words coming at the right moment. I'd only like to add that
it is the immensely long time that proceeded the time of agriculture that is
important. Our bodies developed to fit the food that were there to be eaten
and the problem IMO we have today is to find out what humans and prehumans
actually could find and what can be substituted for it.
How many years, or how many generations do we believe were significantly the
same? Very likely many foods have disappeared, so what can we substitute
these ones with?
Eva