From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:31:19 +0200
This too, is what the original post said:

<Couple post bail in case of baby's death

<(The Andressohns, ... ) They will not be allowed contact with their
<four other children, who were placed with relatives.

<Friends of the family say the Andressohns, who told
<authorities they followed a strict raw-food diet for
<religious reasons, are devastated about not being able
<to see their children but are struggling to overcome
<their circumstances. Authorities also have charged the
<couple with four counts of child neglect, saying the
<four other children were malnourished.

<In trying to fight the charges against them, the
<Andressohns will have to overcome numerous past
<allegations that their children were malnourished, a
<case detailed in hundreds of pages of documents
<released Tuesday by the state Department of Children &
<Families.

<Woyah weighed less than 7 pounds when she died May 15.
<Prosecutors said she suffered from severe
<malnutrition.

<However, Hunter did note that the children appeared to
<be thin and that one had a bloated stomach.

<Hunter asked Lamoy Andressohn to bring the baby to her
<office the next day. When Lamoy Andressohn did not do
<so, Hunter did little to follow up with the family,
<according to the report.Diana Marrero is a reporter
<for the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, a Tribune
<Publishing newspaper.

Mark

> These morbidity statistics are too old to be useful -- these crazy
> people did starve their baby. Give me a break - wheat grass, coconut
> water and almond milk wouldn't keep any mammal alive. There's so many
> missing nutrients. There's no way I believe the other children live on
> this same diet.
>
> Namaste, Liz

I guess that you are protesting against the figures below saying that it is
more dangerous for a child to be breast fed than bottle fed. And so right
you are. Evolution has of course not been so stupid as to give us breast
feeding if there was something better. People that say such a thing have not
understood what evolution is. I think I've seen your name on the Continuum
List, haven't I?

> > As sad as that is, the mortality rate for breast fed vs.
> > bottle-fed babies is significantly higher...and there are
> > no guarantees in life even with breast feeding:
> >
> > MORBIDITY OF BREAST-FED AND BOTTLE-FED BABIES
> >
> >                               Breast-fed            Partially
> >                                                        Breast-fed
> > Bottle-fed
> >
> > Morbidity                   37.4 %                53.8 %
63.6%
> > (20,061 subjects)
> >
> > Adapted from C.G. Grulee et at., "Breast and Artificial Feeding,"
> > Journal of the American Medical Association, 103 (10):735,
> > September, 1934.

And you don't get lung cancer from yellow nails, either.

 <<This baby had breathing difficulty.

Well, one of the things that does not work when you are on the verge of
dying is your breathing.

> > Parents called 911. Paramedics and medical personnel in hospital
rendered
> > orthodox, pharmaceutically oriented medical care. Baby's death may have
no
> > connection with baby's diet.

If a 5 month old baby weighs only 7 pounds and has no recognised illness it
is starving and starving causes death.

Parents live in Homestead, Florida USA and have
> > 4 other children who are in good health with same diet. If medical
> > malpractice at hospital caused baby's death, we obviously will never
know.

No, they were taken into custody because they were malnourished.
No, of cause we won't know of any mistakes made at the hospital but we do
know the baby was starving.

> > Orthodox pharmaceutically oriented hospitals murder more living beings
than
> > any other known means as to causes of death. This baby's death may be a
> > legal murder perpetrated by this pharmaceutically oriented hospital!
> >

> > Jay

What rubbish!!