From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:04:26 -0700
These morbidity statistics are too old to be useful -- these crazy
people did starve their baby. Give me a break - wheat grass, coconut
water and almond milk wouldn't keep any mammal alive. There's so many
missing nutrients. There's no way I believe the other children live on
this same diet.

Namaste, Liz

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/