Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:56:09 -0700
Another link on the same Google search indicates that it is the beta-casein
A1 protein that is linked to Type 1 diabetes and CHD and that milk with only
beta-casein A2 does not have this problem. The link indicates that the cows
that the Masai use are Zebu cattle and the milk from these cattle do not
contain beta-casein A1.

The link does not reference the actual research articles but does name the
researches.

-Tad

[SNIP]

> searched on Google (Masai + milk + disease) and found the above one.

[SNIP]