From:
mieke janssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:06:34 +0000
Go Dori!!!

I have to see my doctor every other month, he wants to know how I'm doing
and he try's to talk me into using something to cure my joint pains (after
about 4 weird pills I gave up) so I can't avoid him...
I'll probably see him in 2 weeks and wonder what he will ask me, cause I've
lost quite some weight in this 1,5 week, and my joints are actualy
noticable, no more sausage fingers...
I'll tell him and then he'll do some test I'm sure of it... and I will ask
if he won't, just to see what's changed (can it be visible so quick?) My
doctor has always been quit okay whit me asking, cause he doesn't know
himself what to do...

Frederiek

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/