NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:13:58 -0500
Last week a chocolate mousse recipe adapted from "Cooking Light"
magazine was posted to this list.  The recipe called for a 12.3 ounce
package of reduced-fat extra firm tofu.  Just wanted to let you know
that Mori-Nu brand Silken Lite Extra-Firm tofu comes in this exact
weight.  The website for Mori-Nu tofu products is
http://www.morinu.com/product/tofu.html (I'm not associated with the
product in any way).  I'm able to purchase the product in my local Acme
supermarket or Redners Warehouse Supermarket.

Debbie Kempf (Near Philadelphia)