From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:09:35 -0500
Speaking about adding favorites to EchoLink, I used the previous list that
was posted here which included call, name, and QTH but when it's displayed
on my screen and read by Jaws, I get the word "on" or "off" stuck in the
middle of the person's name or QTH.  Is there a way to move that so the
call, name, and QTH are all read before the on/off status?

73, KY2D
Jim Kutsch
Jacksonville, FL