AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:51:33 -0700
A friend of ours is looking for a book on Dragon Naturally Speaking as a
resource book for their adaptive technology
staff?

They are looking primarily at books that explain how to write simple to
complicated macros  (macros that would run on the mainframe for example and
simple ones for staff who are new to Dragon macros).

Frankly, I don't have this information.  If anyone has any help, please
write me directly rather than writing the list:

------------------------
                EASI August Courses http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Beginner Barrier-free Web Design
Barrier-free E-learnig
Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design...            .

                Norman Coombs
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
                (949) 922-5992 (cell)

Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm
Check out the EASI courses and Clinics at that page!
To sign off this list:
Send e-mail to [log in to unmask] saying
signoff axslib-l