Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:28:01 -0500
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:35:32 +0200, Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi F
>Thank you for the compliment - I'd like to return it.
>
>Your certainty of belief and moral tone always made me wonder if your'e a
>priest.

You say you took my view as a compliment yet you hit back. Obviously you
didn't like what I said. I've enjoyed some of your posts but many of your
statements, particularly about grains and milk, are speculative and
extremely broad, and at the same time stated without any display of
uncertainty or source (your own thought or others). It's confusing. I'm not
going to give you any examples. Go through your posts and find them
yourself. It'll be a good practice. Then you'll also see that if
 anyone's a
priest on this list it's you.

Fredrik