Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:57:20 +0200
Tom Bridgeland wrote:

> Now if they were sneaking nicotine or opium in the buns, as I have read
> sometimes happens in china...that might be a different story.  ;--)

What the hey..........???????? Where did you read that?
As a true disbeliever of the honesty of governments I am willing to take
a few things to the test so I'd like to read this one. I always say
governments do not run the world, big companies do. Since they started
to finance elections it was an open goal for the industries. Same way
the EU is not meant to the peoples benefit, only to produce a larger
consumersmarket.  And that means, eat more crap, get ill, take more
medications, get better, eat more crap......... You know the score.
Btw I am writing an article about the way we have been transformed from
citizens to consumers and why investmentsgroups like Carlyle really have
the last word.

Christy