From:
Sue Van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:56:35 -0400

Hi Listmates,
I was just made aware of someone recently diagnosed with CD.  She
lives in the Jacksonville, FL area.  Can anyone from that area tell me
places that you shop for GF food?  Can you also tell me if there is a
support group that she can get in touch with?  Or even just one person
that would be willing to answer any questions that she will have?  She
is in denial big time right now.  I will certainly pass along the
information regarding this wonderful on-line support group!
Thanks in advance for any information that is passed along.

Sue
(from MD)