From:
"Colin E. Ramirez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin E. Ramirez
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:19:06 -0400

        I just had my first cup of Americano and a GF biscotti at
the only-6weeks-late-in-opening
"Java Java" in Charlottesville, Va.  Seems a prof. at our
Esteemed Educational Institution
wanted a second career, and settled on a coffee
establishment.  He THOUGHT he had Celiac, turns out he may
not but still plans to offer several GF bakery items at all
times, although I suspect that will be a function of
selling enough...
Anyway I had a really good biscotti on my way into work,
and eyed some pretty good looking pumpkin muffins. It's on
250 West near "Zazeus" adn "Arches", just up the road from
the Boars Head Inn for out of towners.
        For that travelling history buff bound for Williamsburg
and Antietam, you really should swing over to C'ville to
check out this shop, and ALSO see Monticello and Ash Lawn!
And we now have several GF friendly Indian and Thai
restaurants.
----Colin