From:
Robert Kupferer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 05:05:57 +0000
When I use directcd, (mine is adaptec not roxio but they're related), it's
only for cd-rw's to access through a drive letter like windows explorer or
dragging and dropping.  I have to use ezcd creator to create data or audio
cd's.  Just something I noticed sorry if it doesn't help.  Also there is
something called mixed mode cd's where you have data and audio, and of
course you have to chose data or audio from the startup menu when you start
ezcd creator.

>From: Al Kohout <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCBUILD] DATA CD shows up as AUDIO CD
>Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:27:49 -0500
>
>I wonder what the heck is going on here...
>
>All of a sudden, my DATA cd shows up in "my computer" as an audio CD and
>it will not open...
>
>in other computers, it opens fine, but not NOW in this one.
>
>What could have happened?
>
>There are no songs on this CD strictly data backed up by ROXIO direct CD
>
>Help!
>
>Al

>The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml