From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:36:29 -0500
andrew > "from which credible source have u derived the magic two number? two in how
much time?"

Two places.  First, the common recommendation is two drinks.  Second, from
experience (which, if you've read my posts carefully, I care far more
about than the ever-shifting opinions of the medical establishment).  If I
consume more than two glasses of wine, I experience many problems ranging
from sleeplessness to depression.

Actually, since you care, my rules - discovered by much personal research
- are as follows: Two glasses max per sitting, three per day - one glass
at lunchtime and two at dinnertime (or vice versa).  In order to avoid
sleeplessness, the last glass of the day must be consumed by 6pm on work
days or 8pm on weekends.

andrew > "what kind of signal are u hoping to get?"

The signal to stop.