From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:56:58 -0700
Offlist.....

Hi Andrew,

When you do the protein/alcohol thing how many drinks
do you normally consume and what is your max before
you start to see negative consequences?  I'm going to
play around with this myself and see where it goes.

I'll be in NZ for 2 weeks in December, we just may
have to hook up for a slab of fatty meat and a few
pints of cider.

Mark

http://calendar.yahoo.com