C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 23:41:35 -0700
As Bobby said, the majority of us are CP adults over the age of 18.
There's another list for parents of CP kids, but I can't remember
what it is.  You might want to look for that one and post your
request to that one, instead.

Kat

Hi Kat &all,

While I think it's great that we offer Mr. Conway &daughter as many
resources as possible, at the same time, I would ask all of us here
to please be a bit more compassionate of he and his daughter's
situation.

While I make it a part of my life's work to let those around me
know that I do not "suffer" with my CP, (Please forgive me Mr
Conway if I've miss spoke here) but it sounds as if you &your
daughter are suffering a great deal right now.  Speaking for
myself, I think the last thing on earth we on this list want to do,
is argue judge or other wise question a parent's definition of how
he and or his child might be feeling!!  Lets please put our own
discomfort, politicks,  semantics, and other crap aside for the
moment &do as much as we can to reach out to this Gentleman and his
family in their time of need!!

Bobby, if Mr. Conway has chosen to sign off the list, would you
please forward this to him?

Thanks-Gary