From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:52:23 -0400
    No problem at all, Tom, and as I said earlier, feel free to forward my
e-mail responses onto the ARRL VEC if that would help.

You know, it gets back to the basic point:   "If there's a will, there's
usually a way!".

I have actually thought about seeing if I could develop a way to use a
scanner to help grade the actual exams, but simply, because of my other
professional work-related obligations, haven't gotten to that point yet.

As you may know, I'm a college professor with a PHD degree.  I teach
Sociology at Ferris State University in Michigan.  Have been full-time
college teaching for the last 21 years, and haven't found an unsolvable
problem yet!

Take care, and feel free to call on me if you need more help.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ