From:
Ivan Fetch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:57:02 -0700
Hi,
   Looks like the Icom IC-T90 - I've created a page that gives quite a bit
of info about the radio, check out:
http://www.ivanfetch.com/ham/ic-t90

   Note that this is a new address for those who have visited my IC-t90
page before.  Also, I recently added info about the set menu and
programming PL tones for the IC-t90.

Thanks,
Ivan.
 Today, at 1:26pm, Steve Sweeney