From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:16:54 -0700
I don't know as much about this as some others, but your best bet is to
implement SAMBA on your Linux box. This will allow you to share directories
between the two systems. Of course, you will need to enable sharing on the
XP machine as well as on the Linux box.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,