From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:45:35 -0700
>...when we ate out and everyone else was having dessert, I could
>order coffee and neither feel deprived, indulge in a ruinous confection,
>nor sit there twiddling my fork while everyone else ate.

I know several people will disagree but, I must say, I think the former (one
cup 'o Joe) is far better than the latter (say, chocolate mousse).  For me,
though, it'd have to be decaf.  What about hot tea?  If carbs aren't a major
problem, ask for honey.  Otherwise, take a small vial of liquid stevia with
you and there you go.

Seriously, given all the items I've given up entirely I'd feel no guilt at
all if someone took me to task for a rare cup of decaffienated coffee.
Regular after dinner would make me a temporary insomniac.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup