From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:39:53 +0900
On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 10:27  PM, Rundle wrote:

> OK, I must admit this has been one [of several] bees under my personal
> bonnet re paleo eating... this one is about olive oil...

We imitate the paleo diet, as best we can. Pressed olive oil isn't
paleo, but olives are. Likewise flaxseed oil etc. Like you, I don't
worry too much about it as long as I feel well. I think we can agree
there is a difference between olive and say, margarine. ;--)

Recently I have had to cut out a number of foods I like because of acid
reflux. Some are paleo and some not, but they now make me feel bad. For
some reason nuts are an offender. Also tea. Oh well.