From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:01:21 -0700
> >And I love the stuff and can't find it anywhere, just the nasty
> >deodorized.

What is "deodorized" coconut oil?  Can you get the same benefits you get
from coconut oil by just eating coconut?  Also, would the benefit be better
by not using oils at all but by using the fruit (olives) that the oil comes
from.  Can you get enought fat in your diet by just eating meat and foods
such as olives, avocados, etc?  I don't like organ meats or fish (except
shellfish) and wonder if I get enough fat in my diet.

Kim

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam