Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:16:04 +0200
Frances Ross wrote:

>>Subject: Re: pressure on throat and ears
>>
>>Every time I eat Paleo I get a pressure on my throat and ears, a bit
>>like a flu coming on.
>>

>I've been following this thread with interest. I get something similar.
>Nothing with the throat, but definately the ears. It comes on out of nowhere
>when I am on strict paleo (meat - all grass fed (locally produced) and or wild
>beasts and fish). It can last for an hour, or a whole afternoon.
>
> Then I read about potassium and salt balance
>and how critical it was. I started adding some sea salt to my food. It doesn't
>happen anymore.

Hmm this could be what I seem to have too. When I eat a dish with cooked
food (meat with spices and salt) or olives it gets less.  I've recently
visisted Sweden and eaten sea-salt on the food there and had no problem
at all.
Do you have a link for the potassium and salt balance that I could
read?  I'll be out of town for the next three days but when I get back
I'll investigate some more.

Christy