Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:27:35 +0200
Fredrik Murman wrote:

>On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:36:47 +0200, Christy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>Every time I eat Paleo I get a pressure on my throat and ears, a bit
>>like a flu coming on.
>>[...]
>>

>When you say Paleo do you mean 100% Paleo? No cheating?
>
>Fredrik

Yes, if I cheat it seems to go away, isn't that funny?  Perhaps Oliva is
right with the mineral depletion after not eating enough greens.  I've
confered with the butcher today and he doesn't seem to eat a lot of
greens too.  Tons of tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet peppers but no
dark-green veggies.
Normally I will eat them but last week had been a nightmare of work and
deadlines. But only during the weekend this awkward feeling appeared.
So it could be wearing out after a few days and it is pretty strong at
the moment. Back of the throat hurts and my ears feel like something
wants to pop inside.  So I'm lacking/overdoing something but what?

Christy