From:
mieke janssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:10:19 +0000
>Don't bite my head off but did you ever have have a panic-attack? Are
>you under more pressure then normal or is something worrying you?  If
>there is no clear physical reason it could be a plain ol'
>hyperventilation perhaps?

Oi Christy, thats exactly what I thought...got me in the hospital a few
times when I was younger and wilder...
and it might not be as dangerous as a hart attack, it's really not a funny
story, your wife would be wise to give you more vegtables and fruit, I don't
know the medical reasons, but it makes it easier to deal with for me. (if it
does happen my body needs lots of vitamines to keep me strong???)

Ofcourse us little dutch girls might be far to psycho-analising and it could
be all sorts of other things ;)
Hope you feel better now!

Frederiek

>Frederiek, stay off the sesame-cookies, it's killerfoods ;-)
...No you stay off the coconot bars and join me in the great lazy rush of
sesame (no stress ;) ) who can say no to a natural drug that gives no
hangover in anyway...
Might be a whole difrent subject ofcourse, but who noticed this aswell?

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl