From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:07:40 +0200
From: "Chris Asselin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 2:20 AM
Subject: New Kid On The List

Welcome Chris!
One of the consoling things when you have to change something is that we,
the humans are so adjustable. One of our best traits, I think. That is out
of an evolutionary point of view. And we like what we eat, eventually
instead of eating what we like. Why else would indian tribes in the centre
of South America like little fat larves and I  cayfish/crawfish?
Eva