From:
Chris Asselin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:20:22 -0400
Hi everyone,

A brief intro:

Male, 32, living in Toronto.  I've been on Atkins for 1.5 years, but
realized I needed to go further.  I began having frequent stomach upset, and
the same day that I bought The Paleo Diet (also have a copy of Neanderthin),
I had a doctor's appointment and he told me to stop dairy for a few weeks.
I took it as a sign.

Been eating like this only 1 week.  After 1.5 years on Atkins, it's not a
stretch, although I do miss my cheese, but I'm pleased that after being
dairy free for about 4 days, I'm feeling better.

I'm hoping that some of my other nagging problems that Atkins didn't solve,
will soon be gone.

I've been trying to get into the archives to look for any other experiences
of people switching eating plans and their experiences.  So far the Archives
have been on the fritz, but I'll keep trying.

Chris in Toronto