From:
Craig Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:07:23 -0500
Richard wrote:

>A few days ago I got into some excellent crackers with butter on them, and I
>suffered stomach problems over the next 24 hours. I had to take anti-biotics
>a few weeks ago and although I'm finished with them, I am suffering a lot
>more from any cheat food than I used to, and I presume the anti-biotics had
>something to do with this. Perhaps other considerations in your life such as
>medicine or excercise have something to do with your reaction.

At this point I'm still very obese, so I have trouble exercising
much; I walk, but that's about it.  As I lose weight I'll step up
my exercise regimen.  And I take no medicines on a regular basis.

Frankly, I'm glad for the violent reaction.  I've been telling
myself the way I *should* eat for many years now, without much
success; now that my body is finally rebelling against each new
abuse I heap upon it, it's easier to give it the kind of care and
support that I should have been doing all along.

.:. Craig