From:
Mary French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:15:10 -0800
I'm with Dawn on this one.  Modern natural family
planning methods like Billings, Sympto-thermal, and others are much more

reliable than the old "rhythm method" of the
30's, which worked but only for women with really regular cycles.  Science has

really improved NFP in the past 30 years.  And
tracking cycles can help solve fertility problems, discover hidden health

problems, etc.  I think this is VERY compatible
with a paleodiet too, and eating naturally regulates the cycle and makes

natural methods very easy to use.  Besides that,
it's free.  I use natural methods for religious reasons, but there are a lot

of other good reasons to go natural.  Some
feminists are turning to NFP because it respects
the natural rhythms of a woman's

body instead of trying to alter or eliminate
them, and it places responsibility for carrying
out the method equally upon both

partners in a cooperative way.  I'll shut up now;
this is kind of a platform of mine.  The Billings site Dawn recommends is
  good; for info on the Sympto-thermal method, go to www.ccli.org
Mary Rebecca
  Dawn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:You may
want to check this out- it's worked great for us.
Dawn

www.billingsmethod.com