From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:59:40 +1100
At 7:29 +1000 16/1/03, Phosphor wrote:

>>Cordain has gathered lots of knowledge on the diet subject.
>so you agree he has done no independent research?

Andrew, you know very well that Cordain has done enormous amounts
of research and published many research papers in peer reviewed
journals. I know you know this because you have been told many
times. Don has even offered to email some of these research
papers to list subscribers on several occasions.

I really can't believe you keep yammering on about this when your
argument has been completely shot down in flames. Full points for
perseverance. No points for substance.

>meanwhile you can go through the Weston Price website. there's a lot there
>and worth taking your time over.

http://westonaprice.org/nutrition_guidelines/dietary_guidelines.html

Mmm, whole grains. Mmm, dairy. Yum. Yum.

And I just love the mysterious "X factor". How scientific.
What fabulous research. How quaint.

Andrew, it's been very interesting to see the things you really
believe in. Now, perhaps the rest of us can get back to discussing
paleolithic diets.

 ...R.