C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:00:06 -0700
thanks bobby, j.e. and jean had planed for years to go
to hawaii for their 50th. their daughter told me that,
and his doc would not hear of that long a trip. they
are older than i am by the way. even when i was around
him quite a bit, he was always having kidney problems,
stones and infections. they got so bad that infection
got from kidneys to the blood stream. he just
colapsed. like i said before she kept him alive until
an ambulace arrived. they thought he would die in
surgery that time. he has been in and out of the
hospital since. it was good to see him, but sad to see
him so frail.

http://sbc.yahoo.com