C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:47:41 -0600
Kyle

What Islands in the eastern Caribbean will you stop at?  My folks lived
down there for four years on Dominica.  If you get a chance, the open
air market on Saturday mornings in Portsmouth is great!  That is, if you
tie up at the northern port.  It can handle pretty big ships, but I'm
not sure how big!

Kendall

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleveland, Kyle E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Headed for the islands, mon!

Hey y'all!

I've asked Kat to set me "nomail" this evening.  The family and I will
be
headed to Florida for a couple days to see my parents and then we're
taking
an Eastern Carribean cruise from this Saturday until next (on Holland
America's Zuiderdam).  I'm really stoked about this as the ship is only
5
months old (first voyage was Dec. 2002).

I'll be sure to put pix up on the Yahoo board when we get back.
Everyone be
careful out there while I'm gone!

Love,

Kyle