C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:49:03 -0600
Bobby,

It could be worse, it could be raining!  That's what my brother always
said to me when I'd get down about things.  Hopefully, the air
conditioner will be an easy fix when the landlord gets back, and you'll
get lucky like I did when my last doc moved.

I started seeing the nurse practitioner (it's a large group practice),
and she's better than a lot of MD's I've seen.  I had a choice between
seeing her for primary care, or a guy who'd just finished residency.  An
experienced FNP is worth two doc's right out of training.

Kendall