C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:41:38 -0600
Cindy,

Try AbleData; It'll give you a lot of sources to choose from.  I
searched using specifically faucet extension and got one hit, then tried
faucet and got a list with over 60 entries including at least 5 faucet
extension levers.  You also might try Sammons Preston.

www.sammonspreston.com

www.abledata.com

Kendall