C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:57:13 -0500
Boy, you had me confused for a second which isn't too difficult to do
these days.  About my dating status, I'm still communicating with that
Beth which is a speech-language pathologist in Arizona.  We're still
taking our baby steps because we're both shy, which is surprising since
we both help people to communicate.  We're also planning to get together
either this summer or fall.  She wants to take in a PRC conference but I
think she doesn't realize when I'm at a conference, I go 15+ hours a day
because everybody and their dog wants to speak with me.  Especially now
with the cellular phone finished.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/