From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:09:05 -0500
Check www.icanworkthisthing.com and there's accessible info there for the
Kenwood TH-F6A and other radios, I have the Kenwood mentioned above and love
it, I also have the Icom IC-T90A which I think is the one you were thinking
of, being used to the FT-470, you might like the Kenwood better especially
if you like to have duel receive, other wise, you'll have to read through
the documentation, read what people like about both and others, and decide
for yourself because I know between those 2, I could never choose one if
some one told me to pick one and get rid of the other. I wish my FT-51 was
going to see 14 years old, unfortunately, it's going in the shop soon, it's
5 years old and been broke for a year and a half and they'd better not rip
me off for repair bill like last time.