From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:22:50 -0400
With the extended receive mod it goes pretty much from 118 all the way up
well in to the 800 MHz band, not up to the cell phone bands and it does skip
some, but you get about 90% of the range. I'm not sure on the sensitivity
because I just have my duel band antenna and that doesn't do as well out of
band as the radio I don't think though I can hear most of what I can with my
scanner on the same antenna. There are about 4 versions of that radio out,
they look the same and work the same but the internal boards are set up
different but on all of them the mods are pretty similar and very easy I did
both radios the one I use and the one I'm now selling.  They're great little
radios. I'd buy another one in a heart beat.