From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:20:18 -0400
    Buddy:

Yeah, that surprises me to, but I have heard similar stories from others.

This is why I never put one of those larger rubber ducks on the connector.
And, when I use my discone antenna up in my attic, I feed it with RG58 coax,
and try to be sure there's plenty of slack so there's not too much tention
on the SMA/BNC adapter to strain that antenna connection.

How long had you been using the rig before this happened?

Hope you get the rig back soon.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ