From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:46:42 -0700
Hi Anthony, thanks for the info. Well I might have to
get my Mom to help me with the mouse if I can't find
stuff with the mouse cursor, I'm going to have to dig
in to the archives here and on echolink yahoo group to
acquaint myself with all the zone alarm and echolink
issues that might pop up.--- Anthony Vece

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail