From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:46:42 -0700
Hi everybody. Had a little trouble because we're both
on dial up, but it got better a few minutes in, had a
nice qso with Mike yu7fy in Novi Sad Serbia, he also
asked me to say thanks to Steve k8sp for the help.
Yu4kg, Gradimir is visiting him from Bosnia and
helping him also, so I had the chance to say hello to
him also. Those who have Mike in your alarms will
hopefully start seeing him on-line. 73
Shawn

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail