From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 17:14:26 -0400
Funny, i used an mC60 with my TS440 and though the audio on it sounded good,
i also had some bad feedback problems. With my Omni six i have their ten tec
mike which also gets feedback problems. Don't have this with Heil mike and
need to find out if there is a mike connector available for ten tec rigs
with that mike. no I'd be happier with it.Dave