Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:14:34 -0500
If someone transmits using another person's call sign and has no involvement
with the licensed person the entire blame is then on the unlicensed person
transmitting.  However, I've been told that the ham would be pretty closely
questioned.  Of course, the unlicensed could have the radio taken by the FCC and
all that.  I think you're not supposed to sell gear unless you can verify the
call sign of the buyer.  While you can't prove it you can log it the same way
you do on air contacts.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html