From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:53:44 -0400
ou won't be sorry when you eventually put up that butternut as is a very
good antenna. using a Gap Challenger vertical now but had great results for
years on that butternut. Still own a TS440 that have lent out to someone and
still think that radio works quite well. main rig is ten tec omni six plus
and still alternate between that and my TS570DG which does have as good of
receiver but great rig to operate and a lot of fun. much more forgiving
radio too if using emergency power. That 570 worked quite well last year for
field day; was surprised. 73 Dave W4CI